Distribution Network for DDCQP
Where do the quilts go?
- Alameda Women's Shelter
- Bananas Inc. Respite Program, Oakland
- Bridget House Berkeley - Women's Day Time Drop In Center
- FESCO-Banyan House and their homeless shelter
- Children's Hospital, Oakland and Mission Bay
- CASA - kids in foster care transition
- First Place for Youth, Oakland
- Alameda Midway Women's Shelter
- Birthright in San Leandro
- Berkeley Fire's Random Acts of Kindness
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Alta Bates Hospital, Berkeley
- Onsie Twosie, a noon-profit distributing our smallest baby quilts
- Kaiser Hospital
Recently quilts also went to families displaced by the Valley and Butte wildfires.
Donated fabric is shared with:
- Salem Lutheran Home Quilters, Oakland
- Various school groups
- Depot for Creative Reuse, Oakland - for donations we couldn't use.