Entry Rules for Quilts
1. You must be a member of the East Bay Heritage Quilters (EBHQ).
2. Your quilt must be a new work completed between March, 2014 and January, 2016.
3. Two quilts may be entered for consideration. One quilt will be accepted from each member. If space allows, a second item MAY be selected. If you submit more than one quilt, complete the forms for each entry and note your 1st & 2nd choices.
4. Maximum width is 108”; maximum length is 90” (NO EXCEPTIONS).
5. All quilts must have a 4” sleeve securely sewn to the back of the quilt, one inch below the top edge of the quilt.
6. Each entry must also have a full sheet of paper with your name and the quilt’s name. Use the separate Photo and Fabric Swatch form for this or create your own form in this format.
Attach the following:
a. a properly oriented 4” X 6” photo on photo paper that shows the true colors of your quilt. If your quilt is for sale, include a 2nd photo. Both photos must have your name, your quilt’s name, and “Top” written on the back.
b. 2-3 small swatches (2” square) of the dominant fabrics in the quilt to the same sheet of paper.
7. By submitting your entry, you give permission for your name to be used and your entry to be photographed, videotaped, displayed on an EBHQ or VIC web site, or used in any publicity deemed appropriate by EBHQ or its representatives.
8. A minimum of 4 hours of volunteer time for the show is expected of you if you display a work in this show. Complete the Volunteer Form online (Preferred) or print the paper version . This volunteer time is in addition to any volunteer time you may work for Marketplace.
9. By submitting your entry form online you agree to the Insurance Waiver and Assumption of Loss Release on each entry form.
10. Submit entry and volunteer forms online or mail the paper version of the forms to Mary Gilkerson, P.O. Box 6665, Albany, CA 94706. For online entries you must still send/deliver your photos and fabric swatches.
· To submit your quilt entry form online (Preferred)
· To submit your quilt entry using only paper forms
Download and print the paper Entry Form for Quilts which also contains the Photo and Fabric Swatch form as the third page.