1. You must be a member of East Bay Heritage Quilters (EBHQ). If you would like to join, click here.
2. Your garment must be a newly completed work between March 2014 and January 25, 2016.
3. Two wearables may be entered for consideration as well as two quilts. If space allows the second item may be selected. A separate form must be submitted for each entry and you must indicate your first and second choice.
4. By submitting your entry you give permission for your name to be used and your entry to be photographed, videotaped, displayed on a web site, or used in any publicity deemed appropriate by EBHQ or its representative.
5. A minimum of four hours of volunteer time is expected of you if you display a work in the show (see link to volunteer form below).
6. Send a complete ensemble if appropriate. Do not send shoes, gloves or jewelry.
7. Attach a quality photo and 2 – 3 fabric swatches that represent the true colors of the wearable on the Printable Form (link below) and submit the entry.
8. Wearables cannot be shipped but must be dropped off and picked up in person.
9. If your item is for sale send another photo with your name and the item name on the back of the photo.
10. Submit online entry and volunteer forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. For online entries you must still send/deliver photos and swatches. Send printed forms (below) and photos to: Shawn Dubin, 2512 9th St., #12 , Berkeley , Ca., 94710
January 22,2016 Postmark deadline to mail entry and volunteer forms, photos and fabric swatches.
January 25, 2016 Deadline to submit entry and volunteer forms, photos and fabric swatches at the General Meeting and deadline for submitting online entries.
February 22, 2016 Wearable acceptance letters mailed with
March 12, 2016
Wearable art delivered to : Cindi Cossen’s studio, 5624 Huntington Ave., Richmond. .
ACCEPT WEARABLES AFTER THIS DATE
March 19 to 20, 2016 VOICES IN CLOTH QUILT SHOW at CRANEWAY
PAVILION, Richmond, Ca.
March 20, 2016 Pick up wearables at 5:30 PM at Craneway Pavillion, Richmond Ca, or
March 21, 2016 Pick up wearables at: Shawn Duban’s, 2512 9th
street, #12, Berkeley, Ca., Call before