Read more about these quilts here
Doll Makers: We are Calling for entries for a specal exhibit to be held at Voices in Cloth 2016. Be a part of the Cloth Doll Challenge entitled "Tell Me a Story". To learn how you can participate, click here .
At the Show:
- Great Vendors.
- Guild Marketplace of fine fiber art.
- "Tell Me a Story" a Cloth Doll Challenge Special Exhibit.
- Special Exhibit by vintage quilt authority Julie Silber. Read more about her
- Demonstrations including a bed turning by San Jose Museum of Quilt and Textiles.
- Quilts made by kids.
- Over 300 exciting EBHQ quilts and garments.
- Door Prizes
- Children's Activities
While waiting for VIC2016, take time to view the fantastic quilts and wearables from the last show. (iPad/iPhone users click here)
Saturday: 10 - 5
Sunday: 10 - 4
2 day admission $15
12 and under free
(check back later in the year for entry forms and details)
All images and text are © copyright East Bay Heritage Quilt Guild or by individual Guild members or speakers.
Reproduction of any kind is expressly prohibited without written consent.