Members: All forms, rules and info here Read more about these quilts here
Doll Makers: We are Calling for entries for a specal exhibit to be held at Voices in Cloth 2016. Be a part of the Cloth Doll Challenge entitled "Tell Me a Story." To learn how you can participate, click here.
At the Show:
- Great Vendors. See the list.
- Guild Marketplace of fine fiber art.
- "Tell Me a Story" a Cloth Doll Challenge Special Exhibit.
- Special Exhibit by vintage quilt authority Julie Silber. Read more about her
- Demonstrations including a bed turning by San Jose Museum of Quilt and Textiles.
- Quilts made by kids.
- Over 300 exciting EBHQ quilts and garments.
- Door Prizes
- Children's Activities
While waiting for VIC2016, take time to view the fantastic quilts and wearables from the last show. (iPad/iPhone users click here)
|Hours:Saturday 10 - 5Sunday 10 - 4
2 day admission $15
Advance tickets $10 (until 2/29) 12 and under free
More ticket info and orders.
Craneway Pavillion: 1414 Harbour Way So.Richmond, CA
directions and map www.craneway.com
All images and text are © copyright East Bay Heritage Quilt Guild or by individual Guild members or speakers.
Reproduction of any kind is expressly prohibited without written consent.