EBHQ programs are open to both members and non-members. Members are allowed to register approximately 30 days earlier than non-members. EBHQ may schedule artists for all months. The programs can be held in-person or virtually.
Registration fees will vary from one program to the next.
EBHQ programs in-person or virtually can consist of:
- One (1) one-day session or
- Two (2) one-day sessions or
- One (1) two-day sessions or
- One (1) to four (4) hours online (may include multi-session dates)
Full Payment is due at registration and secures attendee’s place.
Checks should be made payable to EBHQ, and mailed to the address in the footer below.Checks cashed upon receipt to the treasurer.
A full refund will be given only:
If one of the above applies, please contact the EBHQ Treasurer for a refund or leave the credit on your account to be applied to a future event/membership.
- If attendee cancels 30 days prior to the program date, or
- if the attendee can be replaced from the website waitlist (if there is one), or
- if the attendee finds their own replacement because there is no waitlist, or
- if EBHQ cancels the program date.
There are no partial refunds for canceling a multi-date program session.